CBSE Class 10th Result हुआ जारी हो चुका है, सबसे पहले SarkariRojgar.org पर
Post Detail –The Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) has recently announced that CBSE is going to announce class 10th and 12th on July 15. The CBSE has also announced that CBSE won’t take the remaining exams. The result will be announced on the basis of the appeared exams and the assessment marks. For more detail please read the full article.
The Human Resource Development (HRD) Minister of India Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, has announced that CBSE Class 10th Result will be declared on July 15. More than 12 Laksha students have appeared in CBSE Class 12th exam. Now CBSE is going to announce 12th Result.
Instruction for Downloading CBSE Board Class 10th & 12th Result 2020:
1. In order to download their CBSE Board Class 10th & 12th Result 2020, candidates need to go to the important link section provided below.
2. After getting their respective Class wise link candidates have to click it for downloading their CBSE Board Class 10th & 12th Result 2020.
3. Candidates will be redirected to the login page here they need to provide their following details-:
Have to click on the “ Proceed” icon
4. After providing their details appropriately candidates will be able to download their CBSE Board Class 10th & 12th Result 2020.
5. Candidates can also download their CBSE Board Class 10th & 12th Result 2020, from official site of CBSE board.
Q-1 How many students have scored above 90 %
Ans- In 2020 1.57 Lakhs students have scored over 90%
Q-2 How many students have Scored above 90% in CBSE Class 12th 2020?
Ans-2 More than thirty-eight thousand students
Q-3 What is the passing percentage of CBSE Class 12th exam
Ans-3 33% marks in all subjects.